belted.


"Positive Mind
Positive Vibes
Positive Life"

Good morning! I wish you all a wonderful day and a great start of the week! Yeah I know, sorry but my motivation is huge today! I woke up in a very good mood and it's rare on a monday morning... I bet it's the same for you! Is that because I am going to New York this Friday? Yeah, probably but not only!

I've been recently totally obsessed with the orange palette which is THE color to wear this season. This color is very easy to mach and I especially love wearing it with white looks. I paired my blazer with a long white dress from the current H&M collection. A belt is a of course a great alternative to "mark" the waist. 

This week is going to fly! Packing is going to be THE mission of the week. I am still thinking about how can I fit all my stuffs in 1 luggage... I am not sure if I can make it... Do I need a extra luggage? Yes, I think so...! I have also a few events that I am going to attend in Switzerland so organisation will be needed in the next days. You can't imagine how excited I am with all these things coming!

outfit of the day
Blazer : Zara
Dress : H&M
Sunglasses : Céline Paris
Heels : Zara
Watch : Daniel Wellington
Pearl Cuff : The peach box
Belt : Céline Paris (Vintage)



No comments :

Post a Comment