LITTLE VENICE. MYKONOS



Hello Everybody! How are you today? When I am writing this, I am in my hotel room in Mykonos after a long day and gorgeous at the beach. HEAVEN ON EARTH

I didn't expect to like this Island that Much! I fell in love every second with the beauty of this place! Every restaurants, bars, beaches, houses and streets are the prettiest! Everything around me is so inspiring and I honestly enjoy every moments! To resume a little, we rented 2 scooters to be able to visit Mykonos. I can already tell you that this is the best things to do! Super convenient and you also feel like a local while driving by the sea side. I am currently staying in a hotel named "Eva" near the Ornos beach. It is well situated as the beach is at a walking distance and we have tons of pretty restaurant around. 

INSPIRING...

Staying here inspire me a lot. All I want is wearing fringes stuffs, embroidered tops, Tunics etc. The mediterranean style got me. On these pictures, I am wearing my new pair of Navyboot original which is actually a limited edition now available in store. I love the cut on the side which is super cool for summer and also great for walking on Mykonos street. I am also wearing my brand new vest from Scotch & Soda that I am literally obsessed with! It is such a cool piece to wear for a festival or any cool event during summer!


I am wearing :
Top : La Redoute
Turban : Urban outfitters
Short : Levi's




No comments :

Post a Comment