WINDY

Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss

Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss
Jacket : Stradivarius | Top : Zara | Skirt : Pull & Bear | Shoes : Steve Madden | Earrings : Mango

Before to leave Switzerland for Portugal, I shooted this look on a windy sunday afternoon. The summer was not totally back. I was wearing some spanish clothes I found them during my last trip in Spain. The jacket come from Stradivarius and the skirt from Pull & Bear. I love these brands, especially Pull & Bear but we unfortunately don't have them in Switzerland (so sad...). I had a real crush on these earrings from Mango who are inspired by Versace.

My next post will be about my trip in Porto for the Salsa days. It was such an amazing experience and I can't wait to talk about it! Stay tuned on BBB.





Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss

Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss

Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss

Alison Liaudat, Fashion blog, Swiss

1 comment :

  1. You are looking stunning!
    I'm from spain, and we will always have the pleasure of having you here, even just for buying on pull & bear (flawles of course!)
    xx from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete