TIME TO GO

Illustration by : Kactus.

GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Like every friday you can discover on my blog an illustration from my dear friend Nina.

Passeport, Boarding pass, What that mean ? Oh yes I "forgot" to tell you that I'm going on vacation!
  • Destination : NEW YORK 
  • Departure : SATURDAY 11th January - 12:00AM
  • Purpose of my trip : "RELAX" in the city who never sleeps and SHOPPING in the city with the greatest concentration of fashion stores.
  • Problems : PACKING, always an horrible part. I'm always sad when I have to choose (Because when you choose it means you have to renounce to something) what I will take with me…We never know how will be the weather even more in winter when you see temperature like -30°C in NYC…
Follow me on Instagram @bangbangblond to keep in touch during my trip!

1 comment :

  1. really lovely illustration ! and aahhh NYC so lucky ! i went october 2011 and it was so lovely and amazing there, make sure you take your time and don't cram because you feel so tired and you forget you've ever been. Enjoy the food and do some great shopping <3
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete