BABY SHOWER

Pants : H&M | Blazer & Heels : Zara | Tee : Mango | Clutch : Tory Burch

Hello my dears, 

when you are reading this I am probably flying to New York. I am sorry for haven't been very active this weekend on the blog but I was "trying" to pack my luggages. It wasn't easy to pack for one entire month of vacation. This is one of my problems, to choose what I am taking with me and what am I leaving at home, HUGE dilemma. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@bangbangblond) and on twitter (@bangbangblond), I will share A LOT with you during my trip.

This is the outfit I was wearing to a baby shower yesterday. It was the first time I was going to such an event and I was wondering what to wear. One thing was sure : Something light and airy. 

I bought this trousers last year in a H&M store but never worn it, I don't even know why. When I saw it in my closet yesterday morning, I thought it would the perfect piece to wear for the Baby Shower's Brunch (even more than I was sure it's was a girl - FAIL - she announced us it was a boy). It was a wonderful day with so much love around me. 

See you in New York, New York!







3 comments :

  1. Amazing look! I love the trousers. I hope you're having an awesome time in New York :)

    Lots of love
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful outfit, so in love with the pants!! :)

    xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete