SCROLLING & SHOPPING

FALL IS AROUND THE CORNER


Sometimes the only things we want to do is scrolling for hours on our favorite online stores and this is exactly what I did yesterday on Zalando. I love discovering new brands!

I have been wondering for a while about to get a pair of sunnies "Le Specs". I love all their models and even more that they are "Made in France" and very affordable! I found a few pairs on Zalando and I favorited a few of them today.  We will see in the next days if I give in... I was also very surprised to see that you can find River Island clothes and accessories on Zalando! I am so happy because now it means I can order things from this brand and receive everything in a few days with a free delivery & returns if I don't like it. It was a great discovery! You can find here the links from some of my favorite pieces!

Sunglasses : Le SPECS

No comments :

Post a Comment