Running after time with Daniel Wellington


We all wear watches in a world where everybody is running after time. Time is precious and we all know it! Being on time has always be something very important for me and also a sign of respect for the people around me. I am swiss guys... and this is such a swiss things! I have a problem so far, my days are too short and my weeks as well. I always feel like time is flying so quickly. 

TIC TAC

Daniel Wellington is now known all over the world with their timeless watches. Did you know that it is the watch brand with the biggest following on instagram ? Yes... Way more than all the prestigious brand! I own now a few of them and you may have seen how much I love wearing those watches which can be honestly worn with everything! On those pictures, I am wearing a man model : The Dapper Durham 38mm. I think that wearing a man model is of course more masculin but I like how massive my DW looks around my wrist. Wearing a watch has always be a sign of class and will give to all your outfit a touch of formality. 

I am wearing :
Watch : Daniel Wellington, Available HERE
Shoes : Kurt Geiger, Available HERE
Overall : La Redoute, Available HERE
Rings : Calvin Klein


Photography by Ken Moos



No comments :

Post a Comment