Shop My Look / Zara, Maybelline & Zalando


Alison Liaudat, Bangbangblond, Mode Suisse, Fashion week, fashion blog, Suisse, Swiss, BBB, Blogger, Blog mode

Shop My Look :

  1. Pants : Warehouse (Zalando)
  2. Top & Coat : Zara
  3. Ring : similar as Kenneth Jay lane 
  4. Lipstick : Superstay 24h (815 / Fire Corail)

I received few weeks ago many make-up from Maybelline to try. A huge thanks to them again for the lovely gifts.

For my Striped look, I'm wearing the lipstick Superstay 24h (Color : Fire Corail, 815). This color is between the red & the orange, it's gorgeous and perfect for the summertime. The orange is very easy to wear and can flatter every skintone. You have to apply the lipstick in 2 steps, first : the color and then you have to wait min. 3 minutes before to use the balm (fixative). I went to Starbucks after the shoot of my look and you know what ? After my Caramel Machiatto, my lips were still orange!

BBB Tips : Wait between the color application and the balm! When I first used it I didn't and my lipstick caking !





1 comment :