EDELWEISS MAG || STYLE-LAB

alison liaudat, Blog mode suisse, fashion blogger, edelweiss magazine, bangbangblond, shoot, baies d'erelle, ida gut, klamott, swiss designers,
Pics by Razor Ramon & Bykaktus 

Last month I received an e-mail from Edelweiss Magazine. They were asking me if I wanted to collaborate with other swiss bloggers to be featured on Style-Lab. The point was to wear jewelry and clothing from Swiss designers and style them to our taste. I thought the idea was great and I decided to take part in it. 

 The challenge? We couldn't see the clothes before the day of the shoot. 

 I chose 2 outfits from 2 different designers. 

The first item I chose was from Klamott. It was the first one to catch my eye so I went with it. I love the print, the material (Terry Cotton) and the cut (high waist & crop top). Then added a piece of jewelry from Baies d'Erelle. I love Baies d'Erelle's style and the work she has done. Baies d'Erelle's and Klamott's were complimenting each other perfectly which made it an amazing outfit. 

For the second one I chose a coat from Ida Gut. I love the elegance and the darkness of it. The multi-belts narrow the waist which allows you to show you thin line. The style is very urban and Chic. The material was so smooth and the so was the leather band which gave it a perfect finish to the outfit. 

It was a very interesting and fun experience. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to work with Edelweiss Magazine including all the Swiss designers that trusted to put together such amazing outfits. If you would like to read more from my interview (which is in French) click here. Link of the articles on Edelweissmag.com

alison liaudat, Blog mode suisse, fashion blogger, edelweiss magazine, bangbangblond, shoot, baies d'erelle, ida gut, klamott, swiss designers,


No comments :

Post a Comment