NEW YORK FASHION WEEK || OUTFITS

Dress : Kai Aakmann | Bag : Tory Burch Marion | Heels : Gucci | Jewels in my back : Baies d'Erelle | Pics by QuiStyle

I'm back for few weeks now and I can tell you that it was the most amazing experience I've never had!
The athmosphere around the Lincoln center was very special and unreal, so many people, so many photographers... I was kind of impressed!

For this first day I was wearing a dress from Kai Aakmann that I found in New York at Babel Fair. A pair of heels from gucci and a jewel from Baies d'ErelleBy the way this first day at the New York Fashion Week was very intense for me. I went in the morning to a Blow Dry Bar (DryBar) in Downtown. It's so perfect you can go with or without an appointment and just get a blow dry in 40 min for 40$. A good  address for you if you are going to New York. 

I went to 3 Fashion shows inside the Lincoln center. The shows were all incredible. My favorite was for sure the Mara Hoffmann one. I will post during the week about it!






2 comments :