I'VE GOT MY EYE ON THIS TREND

EVIL EYE


I've got my eye on this trend!

Since few seasons you can find pieces with eyes everywhere! Thank you Kenzo for your power on the Fashion industry! On a pair of loafers, as a jewelry, on a clutch or on clothes!
In 1 word : EVERYWHERE

The symbol? I always hear it comes from Middle East.
It is a malevolent look that cause injury to the person at whom it's directed for reasons of envy. This talisman was created to protect against the evil eye.

I think we should stay safe and wear an eye-themed pieces! 






4 comments :

  1. i love the clutch/bag, such a cool print ! and the kenzo just has to be recognised here so iconic
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right ! such an iconic pieces! thanks Lauren♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are such cool pieces! would love to get my hands on an eye ring :)
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete