BREAK THE RULES

Skirt & Top : Zara | Booties : Forever21 | Earrings : Brandy Melville | Photography by my sister

Sometimes we just have to break the fashion rules. 

I would usually wear this kind of total look combo (skirt+top) for a cocktail or somewhere were I would need to be "Well-dressed". As I had no special occasion but wanted to wear this suit I decided to break the rules and wear it in a cool way.

I had a real crush for this suit few months ago by Zara. The fabrics and the pattern make me think about a traditional chinese costume. You can discover now, almost everywhere a lot of outfit inspired by asia like Kimono, flowers or obi belts. If you don't want to look like a Geisha or having a classic look, just break the fashion rules! Add a modern touch to a classic outfit like here with a pair of cut-out boots!









4 comments :

  1. i agree, it has a lovely chinese influence very a/w inspired ! I love how you've dressed it up, and you should be able to wear your best dress every day :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup tes bottines !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. I love the floral.

    www.highheelsandtuts.com

    ReplyDelete