HEY GIRLS, YOU ARE AWESOME

Illustrations by : Kactus.

Hello peeps! My bad, this post was supposed to be published yesterday but as it was the swiss national day, I "forgot" to publish it. Anyway, I hope all my swiss people had a great 1st of August! The fireworks in Montreux were wonderful! I had such a great time with my friends, enjoying the night at the "Hotel Suisse Majestic" at their beautiful terrace overlooking the lake. Definitely the best place to be in Montreux to enjoy the night. To talk about the illustration from my dear girl Kactus.I love it! 

You are one of a kind. You are lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else. Embrace your individuality. Self-worth comes from one-thing : thinking you are worthy. Appreciate what it feels like underneath your own skin. 

You are amazing just the way you are.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment