LAYERING


Sorry I am a bit late this morning with my article. To be honest, I was supposed to write it yesterday night but I totally crushed on a movie and couldn't stop watching it! I watched the movie "Precious" last night, I've heard a lot about it and never watched it and all I can say is "WOW"! If I can recommend you a great movie go with this one! SO yesterday, I went to the city to eat with my friends. We took these pictures together after the lunch, it is always so funny to shoot in these conditions. We always laugh a lot! 

Layering is my new things, nothing better for fall to feel comfortable and stylish!

- I am wearing -

SWEATER : H&M
DRESS : H&M
BOOTS : Dune
BACKPACK : Forever21

4 comments :

  1. Wieder einmal sehr hübsch!! Ist der Pullover aktuell?

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chunky knit with the lingerie skirt! The bag pack is really cool too!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke Verena !
    I already answered on Instagram to you, but in case^^
    Yes it is from the current collection :)
    xxx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Claudia! This knit is so comfy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete