STYLE YOUR STORY - REDKEN

Photography by : Lior Maman

First of all I would like to say sorry, I really wanted to post this article before but I didn't find the time to do it! So sorry about that!

So finally, I am sharing some pictures from my experience with the Redken team! I spent 3 amazing and unforgettable days with them around Switzerland for the Redken Tribe 2014. I feel incredibly lucky to have been invited to their main event as their special guest. The Redken Tribe is a professional event where they present the new technologies, the new products and the new hair trends. 

Everyday, I got pampered by professionals during hours. Make-up, hairstyle, I was directly seduce by the effort and attention they paid to me. I felt like a little princess during the 3 days with the team. We went to 3 different cities, in 3 days. It was a real challenge for me as I had to speak in front of all the guests about my blog and the most important was to talk about the fashion trends for fall/winter. It was hard work as I've never did something similar before but I enjoyed doing it a LOT. It was such a wonderfully experience! I've got REDKEN(IZED) during these 3 days. 

I discovered the brand Redken in New York 3-4 years ago during a trip there. I would have never expected spending 3 days with them as their guest for such an important event! You know, now that I've learn more things about Redken, I love this brand even more. I am now  officially a Redken Girl.

2 comments :

  1. Your hair look amazing and I love your make up! So pretty!

    X

    Miri

    htpp://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete