FLARED JEANS



Good morning everybody, I can't believe that the week is already over. What's wrong with the time? It seems like it flies faster and faster!

BBB TREND ALERT | Flared Trousers
This is THE official return of the flared trousers this season with a very strong inspiration from the 70's. You may not like them at all which can be understood as I would have say the same a few times ago but be ready as they'll carry you right into the fall too (seen on the runways!). This kind of trousers are actually very easy to wear and I swear that your legs will  look miles long.

The shape of those trousers is very flattering if worn with a pair of heels. You can also go with a pair of sneakers but only if you are "tall" enough and choose a shorter model of trousers or s simple pair of cropped flare denim! It's definitely a trend from the 70's but don't think you have to look like a 70's girl, the flared trousers in 2015 want to be chic and modern!

This jeans comes from the SS15 studio collection from H&M and I happily got my pair while  in Milan.

- I am wearing - 
Bralette : Thebackyard.ch
Jeans : H&M ss15 Studio
Blazer : Zara
Heels : Zara
Bag : Tory Burch

Shop a similar Flare Pants :









6 comments :

  1. Love the jeans, such a cool outfit! Shoes and bag are fab too!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Looks amazing on you xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jule von Feuer FangenMarch 20, 2015 at 8:57 PM

    ich mag deinen look total! die Hose ist einfach einzigartig:)
    Super Kombi mit dem beige farbendem Blazer <3
    lieben gruß,
    Jule von www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blazer is everything !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that bootcut jeans and the combination with the blazer.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete