SPRINGTIME GLOSSY MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Today I am sharing something different with you, first we are going to talk about makeup and in addiction it will be without eye-liner! For people who know me well, you may have seen that this is very rare to see me without any liner at all! In my opinion, sometimes it's fun to try something different and go out from our comfort zone. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already saw this pictures that I posted a few days ago so here is the tutorial of this fresh and glossy look!

Here is the products and brushes that I used to realise it :

FOUNDATION
age defense BB Cream | Shade 2, by Clinique | Available on Parfumcity.ch
Mineralize Concealer by MAC, Shade NW25 
Blush Météorites Perles de Blush by Guerlain, Shade Angelic Radiance | Available here

EYES
Palettes by YSL Pure Chromatics, Shade 11 | Available here
Cinderella Studio Eye Gloss by MAC, Shade Lightly Tauped
Mascara by Dior, Diorshow Iconic, Shade Black | Available here

LIPS
Lipstick Rouge Pur Couture by YSL, Shade 205 | Available here
Lip pencil by MAC, Shade Currant

BRUSHES
Foudation brush by Lancôme
Blush brush by Lancôme
Blending Brush by e.l.f. | Available here
Flawless Concealer Brush by e.l.f. | Available here
MAC concealer brush (that I used for the eye gloss), N° 194
MAC Retractable Lip Brush, N° 318

1. FOUNDATION

First apply generously a foundation or a BB cream on your face for a great coverage. I use the BB cream from Clinique in ton 2. I was very surprised by it's good coverage which banish the imperfections. It will blur fine lines and the little imperfections. For an intense coverage use a normal liquid foundation.

I apply it with a brush but you can apply a BB cream with your fingers but I just hate it. I think this is something very personal and you can go with both and even with a damp sponge if you prefer.


2. GOODBYE UNDEREYES CIRCLES

As I used a light BB cream instead of a foundation, I decided to apply my concealer after it. You should only use the concealer where you need which means on undereye circles and blemishes.

Apply in little stripes and blend with you concealer brush. 


3. THE MATT EYESHADOW

For this look, I wanted something very natural and "nude" so I used a matt light beige to apply on my eyelids. 

I apply my eyeshadow on my entire eyelid with my blending brush to have a natural and very subtle effect.


4. I WANT IT GLOSSY BABY

Gloss on your eyes? Oh YES! The glossy eyes have been on the runway for a long time and this is not by coincidence that many makeup brands released eyeglosses this season! This is totally trendy! So I tried this pretty transparent eyegloss from the Cinderella collection by MAC and yes it is sticky and glossy but it looks very cool and I guarantee an amazing effect! 

I apply it with my concealer brush from MAC over my nude eyeshadow.

  • BBB Tips : It also makes a stunning inner corner highlight. 


5. DEFINE THE LASHES

Mascara is probably the thing that I absolutely can't go without. I always take my time to apply my mascara and even when you are in the rush take the time to Zig-zag from lash roots to tips. I always apply it a few times to make sure I get all my lashes. Actually I am using a few different mascara but for this make-up I used the DIORSHOW ICONIC which is one of my favorite.


6. START WITH THE LIP PENCIL

Using a pencil is essential for 2 reasons, first it will give to your lips a better definition and you are preventing bleeding, second it will help your lipstick to stay way longer! I pick a shade close to my lipstick color I am going to use. For the lipstick I chose, I went for the MAC "CURRANT" which is an intense reddish-purple. I start by the outline of my lips and then I color my entire lips with the liner. Since I discovered the power of lip liners, I honestly can't go without it.

  • BBB Tips : Matt lipstick will dry your lips faster so scrub them for no dead skin and apply a nourishing lip balm before going to sleep.



7. PRECISION

Wearing lipstick is really nice but it must be well applied for a beautiful effect. One of the thing that will make your lipstick look it's best is finishing the application with a lipstick brush. When you use the tube of the lipstick, the color lays on the surface of your lips, with the brush you will really get into the lips and it will allow your way more precision.

  • BBB TIPS : For a matt effect, blot your lips with a tissue


8. I AM BLUSHING

Wearing a blush is very important as it will finish your make up and totally enhance it. I currently use this gorgeous "Météorites Perles de Blush" by Guerlain in the "Angelic Radiance" ton.  This blush is pure heaven, first it smells a delicate violet fragrance which is totally addictive and furthermore, it gives to the cheeks a magical glow in springtime freshness. 

Apply to the apples of your cheeks and then blend the color up toward your temples with your blush brush.


Shop my favorite products :


5 comments :

  1. The makeup looks lovely on you and your lashes go on forever! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous !!! step by step - im a huge fan of mascaras and have never found THE one so im gonna try this one for sure !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Génial! Vraiment excellent post! Bonne explication je vais aussi essayer step by step

    ReplyDelete
  4. using my beloved Body Shop mascara but honestly ... nothing lasts forever :-P

    ReplyDelete