MARINA

Photography by Vince LeBlanc.

On this Monday morning I am back with a new look that we shot in the old port of Montréal. Visiting the city is amazing. Since the beginning of my trip, I am staying in the "Mile End" neighbourhood which is not in the center of the city. I can definitely compare it at Williamsburg in Brooklyn, you know tons of little coffee and cool places where you can eat! I promise, I will share in the next article all the good addresses I discovered (there is a lot of them!). The old city and the old port is gorgeous and you can enjoy a fabulous walk. Walking , walking and walking that all what you do when you are traveling in cities.

 I feel like at home in this city and I enjoy all those precious moments. Since a few days, my sister and her boyfriend joined me. After attending my cousins wedding on saturday, we decided to head to Québec City where we are currently. Make sure to follow me on snapchat to have some live updates > bangbangblond!

Regarding my outfit, on that day I was wearing a look that I like a lot. A long denim skirt paired with a shirt that I wore "off-the-shoulder" and a pair of heels. I was crazy regarding the pair of heels, ok they are very comfortable but after a long walk I stopped by Aldo and bought a pair of flats to be able to end my day :)

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Skirt : H&M
Shirt : Zara, similar here and here
Heels : Zara
Bag : Gucci, available here
Shades : Karen Walker, available here


5 comments :

  1. That denim skirt is amazing! Love how you styled it!

    xx

    Claudia

    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing, and I love how you've styled each piece - brilliant look!

    Lauren x

    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look I love the way you styled your denim skirt! x

    Marveling-Mind☀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Style. That off-shoulder shirt is great.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love the look!

    www.andysparkles.de

    ReplyDelete