ALL B


Hello - Good morning everybody! Today, it was very hard for me to get out of my bed, I wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep again after this long but amazing weekend. Now, I am awake and it is time for me to do some office work.

We took these pictures on saturday in Zurich when I went in town with my blogger friend Romina from Blaastyle. This outfit is the blackest look ever! I mixed different textures in it to give a bit of structure. Nothing is easier to wear on a rainy saturday for a stroll in the city of Zurich!

- I am wearing -

Jeans : H&M (similar here)
Top : H&M
Boots : Alexander Wang x H&M
Hat : Urban Outfitters (similar here)

Shop a similar look here :







 


4 comments :

  1. Your boots are so cool!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit.
    love your blog and your style totally!


    xo
    mondodellamoda.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is Ammmazing! I really like the ripped jeans and all black <3 The boots are to die for! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect boots! I love your lookbook account and blog so much!

    Keep posting more!

    xoxo,
    www.fashionerza.com
    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete