HOW TO STAY WARM IN STYLE




Layering is the secret. You will stay chic and warm at the same time. I recently ordered this cropped turtle neck top on missguided.com and I directly thought about layering it with a shirt. Trust me, it will look better than a big thick knitwear and you will be surprise by how it will keep you warm. The good point is that if you are too warm you can take a layer off! This is the best option if you want to keep wearing all you summer shirts, just wear them under a knitwear.

We shot these pictures in my hometown by the lake. Sometimes, I don't realise how beautiful is the "Riviera". With all these Palm trees on the terrace, I felt like I was on vaca (ok... the temperature wasn't in correlation at all with my feelings haha).

I wish you all a great day, I know it's monday but it's OK right? Think positive and positive things will happen!

- I am wearing -
Cropped Top : missguided.com
Long shirt : Zara
Jeans : American Apparel
Clutch : Zara
Heels : Zara

Shop a similar look :






4 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit, great layering! The heels are beautiful!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks great. I like the combination from the cropped top and the long top.

    Co
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete