MATCHING SEPARATES


Hey are you coordinated? Matching top and skirt is my new thing and all I wanted to do in this look was rocking my new 2 pieces set. To be honest they are just made to each other so why shouldn't I not wear them together? Wearing the high waisted skirt is a great way to pair you crop top without to show "too much" skin and stay subtil. You can play a lot with this trends, push the total look to the limit or even mix your different coordinated together!

Ohhh I almost forget to tell you but I tried for the very first time my flash tattoos! You may remember that I received these flash tattoos this summer. Until now, I didn't find any occasions to wear them so a few days ago, I decided to try even without any special occasion. And you know what? I love it! It is so cool to wear and it last a few days (2-3 days if you take care of it and don't scratch it when you are taking a shower)

- I am wearing -
Co-ordinated set : Missguided
Leather jacket : Vila (similar here)
Boots : Zara
Bracelet : Zara
Hat : Urban Outfitters

Shop the look :




11 comments :

  1. Looking great in that two piece! The hand tattoo is super cool!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat
    Check my blog :
    ~~~vrgov.blogspot.com~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit. I love it. All details, all materials are matching so great.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Christina!♡
    xoxo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks my dear and lovely Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^thank you for your comment Claudia!
    These tattoos are so cooool! Happy to still have a few of them ♡
    xx

    ReplyDelete