FACE THE WIND


What? Am I wearing a pair of sneakers? Nothing better for an effortless sunday "sporty-chic" outfit. Now I am asking myself why am I not wearing this comfy shoes more often... 

Wearing a pair of sneakers can be tricky if you don't want to look like you just left the gym. I am always open about experiment new trends and new things and I thought it would be a good idea to try it! I decided to wear my new pair of Adidas by Rita Ora with my very elegant wool coat. May sneaker are going to be my best friend!

- I am wearing -
Dress : H&M
Coat : Zara

Shop the look :


7 comments :

  1. Love the camel coat, looks so great with the midi dress and the sneakers! Cool!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove that look. As a big fan of sneakers with dresses or skirts I think everything fits perfectly together. Really, really like it :)
    best wishes
    Samieze
    www.samieze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style dear! Love your coat and shoes. They look amazing.

    xoxo Jessy
    Kleidermädchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look so cool, like a woman in a fashion magazin! Love your clean Blogdesing, too!!


    Lovely greetings, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combination! Love your coat! <3


    XxX
    www.wendyansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo is just perfect! Love that you combined sneakers instead of heels, makes it look so cool!!
    xoxo, Nina

    www.helloshopping.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. MALADE CE LOOK!!

    ReplyDelete