PINK ROSY FOR A BUSY DAY




Good morning my peeps! I am so happy to be friday, weekend is coming! So,  as you may have seen on my social media, yesterday was a very intense and amazing day. I had 3 special events and projects during the day, best day e-v-e-r! Ok, I admit that I was exhausted at the end of the day but I was super happy! I started with a special shooting with the brand 7 for all mankind as the just opened in Geneva and I already can't wait to share with you the result. 

Here is the look I wore yesterday, to be honest all I wanted was feeling comfortable and elegant at the same time. Have you seen my new pink coat? I am so in love with it! 

- I am wearing-
Coat : la Redoute, Softgrey
Jeans : H&M
Boots : Zara
Sweater : Primark
Hat : H&M
Ear cuff : May Moma

Shop a similar coat :




3 comments :