Knit & White.

Photography by : Stéphane Mirao

I love wearing white during the snowy day! I always feel like I am blending with the background and the snow! When I hear people saying that white isn't a "color" to wear during the season, it makes me wanna scream! Hell yeah! Wear white and mix with different materials like knit, denim etc!

It's not that often that I tie my hair in a bun, you may have seen that! But on a bad hair day, which happens often in winter when it's cold and snowy, sometimes you just don't want to deal with them and end with doing a big messy bun!

Oh and I almost forgot to talk about my new Céline sunnies that I love! I didn't resist when I saw them in the store and thought we never have enough sunglasses, even during winter!

Outfit :

Knit : Zara
Pants : H&M Studio Collection
Coat : Sisley via Zalando
Sunglasses : Céline Paris
Bag : Soft Grey via La Redoute (available HERE and -40%!
Boots : Zalando







No comments :

Post a Comment