Layers and Stripes.

Photography by : May

The power of a red, deep & dark Lipsticks when the cold weather get you down! No, no, no and no, we don't need any special occasion to wear bold lips! If you are not ready for the "vamp" style, you can go with pink or a light red. If you are running late and don't have time to pamper yourself as usual, swipe on some lipstick! I swear, you will look dressed with 

In the winter season, I love layering my clothes. Many fabrics are way too light to be worn when it's -7° C outside. The best (and only) alternative is to add multiple layers. Inspired by the one and only Leandra Medine aka Man Repeller, I decided to add a jeans under my dress to face the cold.
Outfit :
Striped Dress : ZARA
Denim : La Redoute
Jacket : ZARA
Heels : ZARA
Lipstick : NYX, Soft matte lip cream 


No comments :

Post a Comment