Blue Marine.

Photography by Ken Moos

It's been a few days that this post is almost ready but I didn't find the time to post it! So here we go! I am wearing a total look from the new H&M trend collection. I love mixing materials during spring, like pairing this bold knit jacket with a light wide leg cropped pants. This is what happens during this transitional season when it jumps from 18°C to 6° in a minute! I totally crush on this pair of Minelli heels! I wanted this kind of sandals in nude for a while and finally found the perfect one!

When I am writing this I am about to go to sleep after a long packing session. I am super excited to leave for Paris tomorrow morning!  The next days are going to be awesome as I am shooting with La Redoute in a prestigious parisian Studio. I have my Monday off in the city and will of course enjoy every corner of the pretty Paris! Can't WAIT! But first let me get some sleep, I have to wake up in 6 hours!

I am wearing 
Wide legs pants, Jacket & Top : H&M
Belt : Vintage CĂ©line
Sunglasses : "Clubmaster" Rayban
Sandals : Minelli, available HERE




No comments :

Post a Comment