Milano Story.


Last week, I went straight from New York to Milan. I spent approximatively 10 hours at home which gave me the time to unpack and pack again for the Milan Fashion Week.

I went to Italy to attend the Diesel Black Gold show. Lucky me, I had fitting at the Diesel showroom the day before the show and pick an outfit for it. It was so exciting to be at the HQ and being able to choose everything I wanted to wear for the show. On that day, I can say that I was super tired and super jet lagged (of course...) but it doesn't stop me and I went straight after the fitting to the FURLA presentation. I love this brand and wouldn't have missed it for any reasons! After all those super exciting things, I fell asleep like a baby and woke up the day after super early as the Diesel Black Gold show was scheduled at 9:30!

In the next post, I will show you THE outfit and I will of course talk about this fabulous new collection! Make sure to stay updated!


Wearing 
Jacket : Tom tailor, via Zalando - available HERE (IN SALE!!!)
Denim Shirt : Zara
Denim : Levi's 501
Fringed Bag : La Redoute - available HERE
Hat : Akubra
Sandals : De Sienna, via Fashionvestis - available HERE




No comments :

Post a Comment