Diesel Black Gold - Little Boy.

Photography by Stéphane Mirão

Wearing a pair of sneakers to attend a fashion show was a premiere for me! And god, you can't imagine how great it feels! When I had the possibility to choose a Diesel Black Gold outfit to attend their fashion show, I had many pieces in the selection. The things that you have to know is that the collection they gave to me was the spring/summer one. Do you know what that means? Tons of sandals, tops, dresses and all made in super light materials. Unfortunately, the weather in Milano wasn't very summery during the fashion week... I mean this is a fashion week things to wear summer clothes during winter!

When I saw this white jumper, I directly fell in love and thought about how cool could it be to wear a laid-back look. I paired it with this dark blue crop top and added this super cool pair of sneakers. The show was great and I especially love this collection which was as usual rock-chic with a palette of dark blue, black & white! That's all we need! Want to see the pictures of the show ? Click HERE

Oh and for the people not following me on snapchat (you should! hahah) , you may have missed this major news! This look has been featured on the ELLE UK website as "The Best Street Style From Milan Fashion Week AW16"! How cool is that? check the gallery HERE !

Wearing :
White Jumper : Diesel Black Gold
Sneakers : Diesel Black Gold
Backpack : Diesel Black Gold, available HERE
K-way : H&M (men collection)



No comments :

Post a Comment