1001EXTENSIONS | CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS


Few weeks ago, I had the pleasure to receive some Clip-In extensions from 1001extensions.ch to try.

Did you see on my pictures on which post I was wearing them? Click here to find out

Honestly it was the first time for me to try this concept and I was so surprised by the result ! Nobody saw the tricks and all me friends were surprised how my hair grew during my summer vacation!

It was very easy for me to choose the color and when I received them it matched perfectly with my ombré. 1 pack is way enough (if you don't have a lots of hair).

You will find in your pack 7 bands : 1x20 cm wide, 2x15 cm wide, 2x10 cm wide, 2x5 cm wide and I received the longest extension 56cm long. I didn't receive any manual,but anyway it's very very easy to use.



No comments :

Post a Comment