THE PERFECT WINTER COAT | FAUX FUR

Faux Fur Coat, Alison Liaudat, bangbanblond, inspiration, mood



Let's start the week with one essential question for this season : Which Coat should I choose for this winter? Every years it's the same problem for me, the warmest or the most beautiful ? I usually choose the most beautiful and then I'm cold all the season. Because the truth is that a nice coat it's kind of expensive, so you can not buy 10 of them for the season (except if you are rich...)

This year there is many trend on the market. One of them is the Faux Fur Coat. Here you can find a selection of my favorites. All of them look warm (maybe just an impression...). The one I prefer? It is for sure the Sandro one (under the arrow). This coat is not too puffy and can be worn during the day and for the night.

Come back tomorrow on BBB to find another Coat trend.


           




No comments :

Post a Comment