LE MONT ST MICHEL | KNITWEAR

alison liaudat, bangbangblond
Pullover & Coat : Le Mont St Michel | Pants : H&M | Boots : Passo per Passo

I love this period of the year when it's cold but sunny outside, you can feel the warm from the sun on you.

You can discover here my seasonal look with Le Mont St Michel! What I'm wearing is right now available on Eboutic.ch with amazing prices (hurry up the sale will only last only few days!). Let's go and shop your perfect Knitwear for winter!

It's very cold right now in Switzerland, I just want to wear knit sweater all the time! The coat I'm wearing is actually perfect with this outfit. As my sweater is very heavy and warm, the light coat (in wool and leather) keep me to a perfect temperature. All those colors are such fall colors, now we can just enjoy the last beautiful days before the snow!



alison liaudat, bangbangblond

alison liaudat, bangbangblond

alison liaudat, bangbangblond


alison liaudat, bangbangblond


No comments :

Post a Comment