Blue Jeans.



A good pair of jeans can make any outfit perfect! It is also the item that most of us enjoy wearing the most but it's not always easy to find the perfect pair

A must have in everyone's wardrobe

Levi's is for me the timeless heritage denim brand which will never get old (get to know the brand better here). I mean, it's almost an obligation to own a pair, right? But the most important is to find the perfect piece and the most important for me, is to get the perfect fit and a cool wash. 
I have been styling my 710 super skinny that I found on Zalando in the most casual way with a levi's white shirt! A little white + denim combo never fails.
Outfit of the day
Jeans : Levi's 710 super skinny, available on Zalando - here
Shirt : Levi's, available on Zalando here
Bag : Gucci Soho disco bag, available here
Boots : San Marina
Sunglasses : Dior, available here





Want to know more about LEVI'S? Discover the Diaries here or in video below.



No comments :

Post a Comment