Shade of Blue.

Photography by : Yann Zollinger | Instagram : @YZLGR

Hello, it's me (Adele get out of my head...) haha Good morning everybody! So tell me everything about your weekend, how did you celebrate halloween? Did you get a sick costume?

To be honest I haven't done much this weekend and don't even celebrate halloween with costume and Party. Instead of that, I spent the night with my bestfriends and we watched some horror movies after eating some huge pasta dishes! And guess what, it was so much fun to spend this kind of scary evening!

Today I feel like we all need some positive thoughts to have a great start of the week, you will have to read between the pictures... Have a good day loves!

Outfit of the day
Jeans : Zara
Hick Neck Top : Zara
Jacket : No Name
Sunglasses : Freyrs
Belt : La Redoute
Sandals : Steve Madden




"The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities"


"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."



No comments :

Post a Comment