Morning light.



Mornin' guys, it's Monday! So let's start a new week full of content!

Oh my little cozy chunky knits, you are about to save me a few cold evening. I am talking about cold evening but actually in Switzerland the weather is gorgeous for a November month! No huge jacket needed, a maxi Cardigan and a scarf are enough.

What I love the most about those XXL Cardigan, it is the laid back style it gives to every chic outfit. I paired it with a khaki buckskin clutch which comes from www.octobreshop.com. I am very proud to talk about this brand as I've been posing for them for the launch of the brand. So don't be surprise if you see me somewhere on their website :)

Outfit of the day
Short : La Redoute, available here
High Neck top : La Redoute, available here
Heels : De Sienne -  Fashion Vestis available here
Sunglasses : Miu Miu, available here
Clutch : Octobre, available here





No comments :

Post a Comment