Faux Fur & Flared Denim




It is only the beginning of my faux-fur love story! It's been a few years that I am wearing faux fur jackets to keep me warm during winter. For me,  jackets and coats are my statement pieces over the cold season and I love them with a lot of volume. Cozy and fluffy, this faux fur in deep red add some color and style to this classic outfit. On these pictures I am wearing a total H&M look. Mixing the "trend" and the "basic" collection for a super comfy look. I already know that, I am going to wear this jacket again and again!


December arrived, my favourite month of the year! Too many exciting things coming up! First an event in Zurich with my Zalando Fam and then my Birthday on the 11th! Not sure I am happy to getting old but at least I can't wait to celebrate it!  A few days after, my best friend will finally come back from NYC to spend her winter vacay in Switzerland! Without talking about Christmas or New Year Eve, I already have glitter in my eyes! xx Alison

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Faux Fur Coat : H&M - available HERE
Knit : H&M - available HERE
Flared Denim : H&M - available HERE
Heels : De Siena, via Fashionvestis.com - available HERE
Watch : Cluse - available HERE
Shades : Dior - available HERE







No comments :

Post a Comment