The Wind Blowing





After a lazy weekend spent with my closest friend, I am ready to start a new week. Exciting about tomorrow as I am leaving for Zurich to attend the Xmas Dinner with my favourite team from Zalando! Everything make me believe that it will be an amazing dinner and crazy pre-christmas celebration! By the way, Have you seen the new Zalando campaign #Shareyoursexy? For this new movement, I received from Zalando the CK underwear set in black and was literally so happy as I wanted it for months and months! Are you going to take par to this conversation and share what is sexy for you with the hashtag #shareyoursexy?

Now I can tell it's winter. The cold wind was totally freezing my face on that day. I am wearing this soft and warm scarf from comma which was needed and perfect to bundle up.

Outfit of the day :

Dress : Zara
Coat : Zara
Boots : La Redoute, available HERE
Scarf : Coma
Sunnies : CĂ©line






No comments :

Post a Comment