B. WANTS TO SAY THANK YOU

alison liaudat, bangbangblond, blog mode suisse, swiss fashion blog, blogger, nina, bykactus, BBB
B. Drawed by Nina - Bykactus

Happy Friday everybody! B. is back to wish you a good Weekend! What a week!

As you know (Sorry I'm talking a lot about it...haha) it was my birthday on the 11th. december. You can't imagine how much I was spoiled! I want to say thank you  to my family, friends, colleagues. You will discover very soon on my blog some of the gifts I received! 

So thankful to my family who offered me a wonderful Sandro Coat! I couldn't believe it and was so surprised (thanks to my sister who had this amazing Idea, she knows me way too much!). Can't wait to show you THE coat of my dream, very soon on BBB.

And about great news, I'm finally going to receive my pair of Jeffrey Campbell (after 3 months of waiting!!!). I thought I would never received them! Now I'm praying that the size fits me... Next episode.

Don't forget to take part of the Maybelline giveaway, It's running until monday evening,  Hurry up the 2 sets you can win are just amazing and perfect for New Year!


2 comments :

  1. Loving the image so much!
    xx from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Albert ! Thanks a lot for your comment !

      my friend is such an artist! You can like her facebook page she post a lot drawings!

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bykactus/287748047953770?fref=ts

      Xxx

      Delete