PRESENTS


WELCOME HOME SELMA

Hey Peeps, Let's share what we got for christmas! As every year I was very spoiled by my family. 

I received the wanted bag! The model Selma from Michael Kors (available on Zalando.ch). I simply love this bag for long time! I saw it for the first time in New York. The dimensions of this bag is perfection, not too small, not too big. Love at first sight!

I get some beauty products. A Clarins set "Eau des Jardins". The smell is so fresh and sensual, I like it a lot. I also get a new perfume "Manifesto L'Elixir" from YSL. I'm currently wearing Manifesto from YSL, L'elixir is very similar but with stronger notes, Perfect for winter!

And finally, I received this crazy pants from Mango! I am addicted to this red tartan print, My sister knows me way too much !

And what about you? What did you receive? Share it with me !




My Beauty Presents
My Fashion present

Bag Drawed by Nina - Bykactus

11 comments :

  1. that bag is beautiful--MK kills is every time!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing. :) Not a fan of that Michael Kors bag, but congrats anyway on all the lovely things! :)

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so lucky ;)

    www.gupses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog!Happy New Year!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter my giveaway here:
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabina ! Happy New Year to you too ♡

      Delete
  6. I love that bag!
    It looks a bit like a CĂ©line bag, so classy!

    xoxo
    http://isleofisis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right! Almost the same design but not the same designer ♡

      Delete