Caprices Festival with Cîroc.


As you may know, the famous Coachella festival  started a few days ago in California. Oh god... I wish I was there! It looks amazing and I am not saying that only for the way it turned (kind of fashion week) but for the music and the sun! I am following so many people on snapchat who went there this weekend and honestly... I was a bit jealous haha! Even if I won't complain as I spent the weekend in Verbier for a special event at the W Hotel! 

In opposite to the sun & palmtrees, I attended last weekend a festival on top of the mountain in the Crans-Montana Ski Resort! Yes... It's not summer yet in Switzerland! If you have been following me on snapchat we may have seen that we had a snow storm during this weekend and it was super cold (like winter time but in April...) so NOTHING to compare with Coachella!

As you know, Switzerland is a country known for our mountains & snow. For this reason, we have of course a few events and Festival on mountaintops. I spent the weekend with Cîroc and attended the Modernity party which is super famous for its electro music! This event take place at an altitude of 2200 meters on the ski slopes! We celebrated the launch of the Blue Steel Vodka, we have been dancing all day and of course... we tasted "a few" cocktails... only "a few"...

I was wearing a winter coat and I can say that I would have love to have a faux fur coat to keep me warm...We were freezing outside! On my feet, a pair of comfy boots with a bandana rolled up around.

Wearing :
Coat : Maje
Denim : Levi's 501


Photography by May.



No comments :

Post a Comment