One Day in Paris - Carven x La Redoute



Trocadéro. One of the most famous place in Paris where everybody come to get the perfect shot of the Eiffel Tower. The funny fact is that, I've been visiting Paris many times but never went there before! The day of my shooting with La Redoute, I had some free time in the morning and took this opportunity to be a little Parisian tourist! 

Literally in love with this Carven x La Redoute dress! I like pairing dresses with loafers, it looks super casual for day time and way more comfy for visiting! Yes, I admit that visiting a city such as Paris in heels would be hard even for a heels junky as me...

Little crispy news for you! I am leaving Wednesday morning for Berlin, I could say super duper early as my flight is at 6AM ! I am attending a special event and I can wait to share everything with you!

I am wearing :
Dress : Carven X La Redoute, in sale HERE
Trench Coat : H&M
Loafers : Dune London, available HERE
Sunglasses : Céline


Photography by : Ken Moos










No comments :

Post a Comment