Denim Crush.


Do you know what is love at first sight? I mean it never happens for me to a man but at least it happened for a denim! When I saw this mom jeans on a blog moodboard (sorry, I don't remember which one it is...) my eyes literally bumped! I knew at this moment that I needed this model in my life or should I say in my wardrobe! It never happens to me but I directly call the Pull & Bear store near me to ask them if they had it and lucky me, they still had my size in store! A few hours later, I was their buying it and wearing it straight after! 

Since a few, I started a real obsession with denim. Strange, me, the girl who used to only wear skirts, dresses and trousers. My taste in fashion are often periodic and I can say that I am now totally in the denim period!


I am wearing :
Mom Jeans : Pull & Bear, available HERE
Top : Zara
Leather Jacket : Villa
Bag : Gucci Soho leather mini chain bag, available HERE






Photography by : Romina C. blaastyle.com











No comments :

Post a Comment