A Berliner Story


I am not very logical how I post my article sometimes, but I wanted to share with you what I did and what happened when I was in Berlin. Little Throw Back, tt was just before the trip in Munich! So, I was invited by Bonprix in Berlin for the launch of their special designer collection - Bon Prix x Marcell von Berlin. Tons of "Berlin" in this last sentence hahah !

I had my flight super early in the morning (6am) and had to wake up at 2am on that day to head to the airport... It was a hard moment, I have to admit it! We had a super nice hotel booked in the center of the city and lucky me, I had a little hour in the morning to nap before heading to the Bon Prix event. It was needed as I even fell asleep in the car driving us to the Hotel... First, we started with a visit of the Marcell von Berlin Atelier. It was very interesting to see how everything is going inside of a "couture" atelier. Yes, Marcell von Berlin is first known for it's couture dresses that many celebrities wear for Red Carpet event! Then, we headed to a shooting studio in the City. A make-up Artist and a Hairdresser was here to pamper us for the photoshoot. I've tried a few items from this special, collection and literally crush on this "YES" Bombers and clutch! What do you think? Isn't that super cool?

I am wearing :
Bombers Jacket : BonPrix
Denim : Pull & Bear
Clutch "YES" : BonPrix
Boots : Jonak, La Redoute






No comments :

Post a Comment