A Weekend in Verbier





Oh Verbier, one of the main and most famous ski resort in Switzerland. This place is known as one of the most exclusive place to spend your winter holiday. This village is situated on top of the mountain only an hour away from where I live. 

I had the chance to be invited by the Rhum brand "Zacapa" a few weeks ago to stay at the luxurious W Hotel. We  had a wonderful dinner named the "Art of Slow" with 2 worldwide known chefs, the Pourcel brother. It was such an amazing culinary experience like I've never had before!

For this event I was wearing a pink skirt from the Carven collection for La Redoute. I paired it with my favorite dark green trench and a pair of over the knee boots. 

I am wearing :
Skirt : Carven x La Redoute - Available HERE
Light Trench : H&M
Boots : H&M Studio
Sunglasses : Dior
Clutch : Sandro



Photography by Ken Moos







No comments :

Post a Comment