Punch or Poncho



Oh dear sandals, ... I love you! They caught my heart at first sight! I found this pair of "Schutz" sandals on zalando a few weeks ago and couldn't resist any longer... Sometimes when you feel it, you have to go and get them fast! haha... exactly like I did a few days ago with a "few" bikinis on Hm.com ... damnnn I am so weak sometimes!

The long "warm" days are almost back and my mind is for sure already in summer!  Did I mention that after milano with ESSIE, I am leaving for the south of France? I am so happy to spend the weekend at just chilling by the pool while drinking a few glasses of ...wine! It will be next!

All I want is colourful pieces. Orange, blue, yellow & red, I want everything and I mix everything together. That's what we call a cocktail right?

I am wearing :

Poncho : Vero Moda
Denim : Levi's
Body : Topshop, via Zalando
Sunnies : CĂ©line
Watch : Nicole Vienna


Photography by May






No comments :

Post a Comment