THE 70'S PANTS


Back in the seventies with this flared pants. I love jumping in different generation with fashion. Isn't that fun?

I hope you spent all a gorgeous weekend and had a great start of the week! I am feeling a bit sick today... I definitely hope that I will feel better in a few because I am heading to Mykonos! Beach, Late night walk, swimming pool, sun and great food - that's all I need! I am super excited and I am counting the days before it! My priority number one now is - feeling on top for the weekend!

Before talking about vacation, I have a few things to do this week. Like attending an event in Zurich with MAC cosmetic on Wednesday and on Friday I also have a blogger event in Zug. It's going to be a super busy week!

I am wearing :
Top: Zara
Pants: H&M
Mule: Zara
Bandana: Maje
Bag: Moschino via Zalando - available HERE
Bracelet : Brit from The Kreatives - available HERE

Photography by May

No comments :

Post a Comment