THE STATEMENT DENIM


You may have seen those kind of jeans all over instagram & blogs since last summer. They are shorter, wider and have a detail that make everything : the fringed hemline.

I was looking for one like this for months and months and by chance, one day, I found this model at Zara. It is for sure a piece that I will wear a lot this summer. The denim is super light which make it wearable when it's hot outside, the cut is short and the style is so summertime!

I paired it with a off-shoulder top. I love mixing those 2 pieces together, it is such a comfortable outfit.

By the way, there is so many amazing things coming! I can't wait to reveal everything to you!!! It's gonna be awesome!

I am wearing :
Off the shoulder : Zara
Denim : Zara (TRF)
Sandals : Aldo
Light Jacket : Forever 21



Photography by May

No comments :

Post a Comment