STREET OF UZES


Hello from Mykonos ! Oh good it feels to be back in a mediterranean destination! I landed yesterday evening on the Island and I can already tell you that I love this place! I can’t wait to visit every corner with the scooter that we are about to rent! We are staying in a super pretty and cozy hotel in Ornos called “Eva Hotel”. I hope you have me on snapchat (bangbangblond) and see my pretty room which go straight to the pool :) THE DREAM!

Here is a look that I was wearing while I was in the south of France last week. I definitely love wearing bohemian outfits during summer. 

I guess summer started on the blog and it’s only the beginning! I definitely can’t wait to share some picture from Greece with you!

I am wearing :
Short : H&M
Top : Urban Outfitters
Jacket : H&M
Sandals : Topshop via Zalando 


Photography by May 




No comments :

Post a Comment