berliner.

Photography by  : Romina C. 

The last pictures of my Berliner trip with Zalando. When you are reading this I am probably on my way to Munich for some new adventure with the famous brand Thomas Sabo. Let's go to Geneva airport once again! I am so excited to discover a new city!

I am going to stay less than 24 hours in Munich with a busy schedule. Thomas Sabo is celebrating the 10th Birthday of the Charm Collection. Can you guess where we are going to celebrate it? At the Oktoberfest! I've never been at this Beer Festival and I can't wait to see how it looks!

Regarding the outfit of the day, I am wearing a 7/8 pants from Zara with my favorite trench coat from H&M. I love fall just for being able to layer my clothes, it is way more interesting to get dress during fall than during summer. 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Pants 7/8: Zara
Tee : La Redoute
Trench : H&M, similar here
Derbies : Minelli
Shades : Karen Walker
Bag : Soho Gucci, available here

Get a similar look :




No comments :

Post a Comment