sport chic with adidas.


Good morning - I am back with some massive grey hair! What do you think about it? I am so happy with the result and start getting used to have this color in my hair. As the light grey didn't like the sun & the sea (remember from my vacay in Italy), I came back home literally blond. So as soon as I came back from my Thomas Sabo trip in Munich, I went back to my favorite Redken Hair Colorist (Hair salon Césium, Lutry) and we decided to go for some darker grey hair! 

On those pictures, I am wearing a classic and elegant leather pants that I paired with a sporty adidas high neck tee. I was literally in the mood of matching different style together.

By the way, I have still so much things to tell you about my trip in Munich with Thomas Sabo, will be back very soon to tell you everything about it!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Tee : Adidas
Leather pants : La Redoute, available HERE
Jacket : La Redoute
Heels : LILY LULU, available HERE


No comments :

Post a Comment