Sail in grey.

Photography by : Yann Zollinger

One of my favorite period of the year is fall. Regarding fashion, fall is the time of experimenting some new things and for sure wear your most amazing coats and jackets. When it's cold outside, your coat start being your statement piece in every outfits you wear so Pick a few of them! But pick them well! The trench coat is the perfect example of a versatile piece that we all need during this season. It can be easily worn with everything and you will always have an effortless  look while being chic!

A new season is the perfect time to experiment something new. Changes? Yes, I needed some of them. It's been a while that I am talking about it and all my friends thought I would never do it... and guess what? I finally decided to do it and it's TODAY! I feel like it's been years and years that I have the same hair color and While you are reading this, depending on what time it is, I may still be at the hairdresser... or maybe it's done already! YEAHHHHH, Want to see some live update? Make sure to follow me on snapchat : bangbangblond

A brand new me is around the corner! Can you guess what kind of hairstyle or color am I doing?

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 

Trench Coat : Zara
High Neck Top : Zara
Skirt : Pull & Bear
Boots : Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment